For more than a quarter century, Totex has been America’s premier source for all battery pack and charger needs. Our primary focus is developing custom solutions for specific applications. Combining years of electronics engineering and Lithium technology experience with our state-of-the-art manufacturing, Totex has the resources to simplify your portable power projects. Our full range of capabilities are balanced with aggressive pricing that allows even small and mid-sized OEMs to take advantage of custom battery pack development. We are currently hiring for the following position of Purchasing Assistant.
· Plans work by gathering, sorting, organizing, and recording data, information, and documents.
· Completes purchasing process by issuing purchase orders, verifying, logging, filing, and distributing them to vendors as needed.
· Maintains master price list by updating prices.
· Produces information by inputting, formatting, copying, and transmitting data, coordinates with Sr. Buyer for any expediting needs and updates all delivery dates in system.
· Keeps information accessible by sorting, filing documents, and updating database.
· Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience.
· Language: English, Chinese (both can read and speak)
Benefits package includes: